Getting out of the hobby

quazi

I need to prepare to move, so I am getting out of the hobby for now.

I am selling my 90 RR gallon tank, nice white stand, sump and 6-T5 Current fixture (See pic below). $500 including live rock (Maybe 100#), sand and snails. Includes 7 month old Eheim 3000 Compact+ Aquarium Pump 396-793GPH. Very quiet setup and looks really nice!.

Other stuff:

- Bubble Master NAC7 Skimmer - GREAT SKIMMER- Less than a year old! Small foot print $150 Perfect for up to a 120 gallon tank

- Tunze 6025 pump $40

Fish:

- Tomini Tang - I have had him for 2 years. He is fat and very healthy. He eats like a pig. ~ 5"-$49

- Fox Face - I have had him for about 2 years, as well. He is a great Valona eater, as well as anything green. ~6" - $45

- Coral Beauty - Nice purple CB, great eater. I have never seen him nip corals. ~4" - $25

- Engineer Goby; $10

Corals:

- Tricolor SPS - Softball size - $39

- Yellow Tubinaria - $29

- Zoa/Paly rock - softball size- Arctic Ice and Chocolate mint zoas and green palys on a softball size rock. - $24

- Tricolor frag - 3" with many branches - $15

- GSP rock - golf ball size - $10

- 5# LR with Xenia and Anthellia - $15

- Pink digi frag - LARGE grouping - $15

- Scroll Coral (PAVONA) - $20

- Mushroom rock - $15

Please take a look at my Photobucket Album: http://s408.photobuc...michaeldpriest/

IMG_3194.jpg

If you want me to reserve anything, please PM me, and we can setup a paypal transaction. I will be delighted to reserve items that are prepaid.

Mike

I am wanting to buy the coral buy the coral beauty and the engineer goby if they are still available. I imagine you aren't going to the frag fest so pick up may be an issue. I may also be interested in buying your tank. Do you have a sump with that? Thanks

I am wanting to buy the coral buy the coral beauty and the engineer goby if they are still available. I imagine you aren't going to the frag fest so pick up may be an issue. I may also be interested in buying your tank. Do you have a sump with that? Thanks

Dano,

All fish are still available.

The tank comes complete with Tank, lights, sump, pump, plumbing and stand. Only the thing you might need is the skimmer.

Most all of the corals are gone.

Here is what is left:

- Tricolor frag - 3" with many branches - $15

- GSP rock - golf ball size - $10

- Pink digi frag - LARGE grouping - $15

- Mushroom rock - $15

- snails - $.75 each. Many different kinds - Turbo, margarita, cerths, etc.

All fish are still for sale.

LR is going for $1/lb to $3/lb depending on quality. Most all is $1/lb. I do have GHA, but it is not overwhelming. I probably have close to 200 lbs available.

Live sand is free with purchase.

do you ever travel closer to 7 corners/ falls church area that I could meet you for the fish? Thanks

Dano. Sorry, I do not get east much. And I am no relation to the NY MP.

Foxface is SOLD!

Also, I have a RBTA and 3 Ocellaris clowns for sale. $80.

The LR is very nice, full of sponges (yellow and "goose liver"), small corals, zoas, and mushrooms. This is terrific rock for the price. I still have several large (10# or so) pieces, along with nice smaller pieces. Included in the LR is "spun glass" rock that is supper low density.

RBTA and clowns are sold.

Still lots of mushroom rock, LR, GSP, digi rock, milli frags, etc.

Oh, and of course, the 90 tank complete with Stand, sump, pump, and lighting.

Thanks again for the live rock, and thanks for setting me up on this forum. I've been doing a lot of reading on forums, and I have a lot to learn. I hope to learn a bunch here from locals. Good luck with the rest of your sale.

Isthe coral beauty and goby still available? Do you have an anenome available? I would also like a small amount of rock with sponges. Are you available during the week day? LMK. TIA

(edited)

The only coral available is Blue Montipora Digitata. I bought it as an ORA Blue Digi. It has nice blue polyps. I am looking for $10/frag and I have 2 frags. More information please see here.

I think I am about to sell all the LR. So the Digi is all I have left.

Of course, I have the tank, stand, sump, pump, and lights, protein skimmer available.

Mike

Edited by quazi

(edited)

Down to Equipment. All livestock is sold.

I need to prepare to move, so I am getting out of the hobby for now.

90 Oceanic RR gallon glass tank, nice white stand, and acrylic sump. Includes 7 month old Eheim 3000 Compact+ Aquarium Pump 396-793GPH. Very quiet setup and looks really nice!. Very few scratches.

$350.

- Bubble Magus NAC7 Skimmer - GREAT SKIMMER- Less than a year old! Small foot print. Perfect for up to a 120 gallon tank

$150 - Includes extra impeller

Unopened 200 gallon box of IO

$45 - What I paid for it.

Edited by quazi

Just wanting to confirm: the cb & goby are sold? Correct?