Live Brine Shrimp?

squiddly

Does anyone know of anywhere in the area besides Superpets with live brine shrimp? I have a fish who doesn't seem to recognize non live food, despite garlic, different frozen types, etc. I don't want him to die of course, and figure I should try some that. Of course, any other ideas would be very welcome.

Ah, super pets is open today (yay) so I'll go there for now but would still be interested in other outlets.

petland has them and is a great LFS, they're also a sponsor. I would suggest using live black worms or something live that has more nutritional value than brine shrimp. What type of fish is it? I know black worms have always worked wonders for me. Try mixing frozen food with live food to wheen it onto frozen.

petland has them and is a great LFS, they're also a sponsor. I would suggest using live black worms or something live that has more nutritional value than brine shrimp. What type of fish is it? I know black worms have always worked wonders for me. Try mixing frozen food with live food to wheen it onto frozen.

I haven't been to petland yet, I really ought to go. My plan was to gut load the brine and mix it with a bit of frozen just like you suggested. I just want to stimulate this guy's digestive system enough to maybe get him to want food. He's a blue spot jawfish I stupidly got mail order for convenience.

Petland always has them.

Pristine has them sometimes (and did last week anyway).

Petland always has them.

Pristine has them sometimes (and did last week anyway).

Silly me, I went to Petland and they were closed. However, Superpets was open and I got brine shrimp, gut loaded them and put them in the tank. I think I may be doing many water changes tomorrow. post-1002-130980784054_thumb.jpg

What kind of fish you have?

2 false perculas, 1 diamond goby, scotter blennie, blue spot jawfish. It's the jawfish that isn't eating, although he hides enough that he may be sneaking some when I'm not looking. The goby is making such a mess of burrowing that I had to get a lot more sand.