Tank Move - Any Takers

Jarosh

Well after seeing everyone larger tanks and helping move a few, I decided to take the plunge and pick up a 90gal Saltwater Set-up. The tank is located just north of Leesburg in Lucketts off of 15 and will be going to Culpeper.

The day has yet to be decided, but would like to shoot for this friday after 2pm or Sat. This will depend on when the volenteers are available. So if anyone is available for either of these days just let me know.

Thanks

Paul

Paul,

You know I would help for sure, but I'm going to be way out of town(Hawaii) until late next Friday. If this slips to next weekend or the following week, count me in whenever.

Sorry I can't help, but on the other hand I just got back from Hawaii last month. Xeon, where are you headed?

If possible, spend a morning at the Waikiki Aquarium. Not large like the Baltimore, but really nice, and you might see a really nice clam tank that was being re-setup. Someone stole the 7 juvinile clams. After it hit the news, they broke back in and returned them.

You might even run into Charles Delkbeek, as I had....

Best of luck with the Tank Jarosh!

FF

Guest Sgt Fury

keep me in the loop and let me know date, time, etc. Joe

Paul,

I'm starting a unfinished basement room on Friday night, All day Sat/Sun and M-W Evenings. I can squeeze you in between 1:45am - 2:30am if you can do it any evening but otherwise, sorry! :(

Howard