Calling all, all in one owners,looking for chamber measurements

(edited)

Any help greatly appreciated, thank you!

I'm looking for the internal measurements of the largest rear chamber on the popular all in one tanks, around 30ish gal and up.

Looking for Lenght, width, and height to rim of tank.

29 gallon bio cube

Redsea Max 130/130D

Solana 37

Cardiff Tank

AquaEuro 28

JBJ Nanocube 28

And anything else out there in the 30ish gallon and up range

Thank you in advance.

Edited by jason the filter freak

are you building a skimmer?

Aren't you clever :cool:, that didn't take long. I'm doing a little RnD to see if its possible to build a better mouse trap a better skimmer

I'll see if I can't get you the dimensions on the RSM 130 (not D) chamber later today.

Nice, keep us posted on the progress, i always liked the design of the stock solana skimmer, only drawback is the impeller is not the greates but can be easily fixed with a few modifications to it as well as some extra hole drilling and i did not have to spend $$$ getting a new skimmer that would do and perform the same.

The dimensions of the biggest chamber for the solana is the middle one which is about 5x5x19 but only usable dimensions are about 4.5x4.5x10 or so maybe even less since water there is never at a constant level depending on where you have the ato float switch set up.

The stock skimmer for the solana goes in the first chamber which is the most efficent chanber to put in since thats where the overflow is,the dimensions of this chamber are smaller due to the extra channel built on it as an overflow thus only making room for a rectangular skimmer. the dimensions for this are roughly 4x5x12 or so.