Custom 180G tanks?

emissary

Keep in mind you're going to see your standpipes and cascading water through the overflows all the time. I think I'd find that distracting.

Jon

Keep in mind you're going to see your standpipes and cascading water through the overflows all the time. I think I'd find that distracting

They sell an acrylic cover for the overflows - some that I've seen have a granite look to them. I imagine that you could get black or some other color.

Yeah I ended up finding the glasscages site. Anyone know anyone who owns one of these tanks? They're well made & all that? Would YOU consider buying one?

I have a 240 tall from glasscages, and I love it, I have two over flows that have covered with algae so you can't see the pvc inside. the only problem I've had is starting out with kind of stainer from the top of the overflows, fish, snails, and crabs have all fallen in, but now I took plexy glass and cut slits and glued them to the top, and haven't had a problem since. Also with the big overflows you do get a waterfall sound, but not to bad.

Eric

Also my tank set up with the overflows is the same as the picture. I also know that they can do the overflows in the corners too.

Eric