Fishnreef.com Positive Review

BowieReefer84

Being so far away from all the great N. VA fish stores I purchase basically all drygoods online. Fishnreef carries the best foods and additives out there at really good prices. You cannot get things like reef chili and extra thick superglue gel from the other online stores for the low prices fishnreef offers. I have ordered in the past with positive results, and just made a second order. Shipping is also very reasonable at around $6, and with gas approaching $4 a gallon it's a no brainer imo. Their site is basic, but easy to navigate.

Where is the Reef Chili on their website? Can't seem to find it and have been looking for a place to purchase some to try since BRS has been out of stock for some time

Where is the Reef Chili on their website? Can't seem to find it and have been looking for a place to purchase some to try since BRS has been out of stock for some time

I think they just removed it.... I got an email they no longer carry it.... sigh lol

coral frenzy is a very similar product if im not mistaken

They do not carry that. I replaced the reef chili with reef roids on my order. I am going to see how much pellet, mysis, reef roids, and cyclop-eeze I can feed and keep nitrates at zero...... haha

I have received multiple follow up emails on the mix up not having reef chili. I replaced it on the order with reef roids, and things are good to go. Great customer service biggrin.gif