blue+,

blue+,

ULV 75/25,

blue +,

purple plus,

ge 6500k,

blue +

aquablue

I run the 4 fixtures below for 1 hour than all the fixtures for 9 hours than 1 more hour of the same fixtures. I have a 90 gallon tank 24"deep. Is this 2 much light? The reason I am asking is that I have a SPS frag that its turning a little white. I have heard of sps bleaching but this frag came from a system with a Metal Halides I don't have a par meter but I was wondering if you have any suggestions.

blue+

blue +,

purple plus,

blue +

Guest thefishman65

I am also curious. I have an algae problem and was told to cut my lighting (LEDs) back to 5 hours. If it is intense enough apparently that is enough. I am not saying this is correct, as I said I am curious also.

I ran my T5 light for about 12 hrs a day, 1.5 hr actinic only, 9 hrs all 8 bulbs, 1.5 hrs actinic only. Will look when I get home and see what bulbs I used, one thing that jumps out at me is to move the ge 6500K bulb one slot forward in the light. If your light works like my old T5 the outer 4 bulbs are on one switch and the inner 4 on the other switch is this correct?

where is the frag placed in the tank? is it near the surface? moving it farther away from the light may help it color up if its too close.

I ran my T5 light for about 12 hrs a day, 1.5 hr actinic only, 9 hrs all 8 bulbs, 1.5 hrs actinic only. Will look when I get home and see what bulbs I used, one thing that jumps out at me is to move the ge 6500K bulb one slot forward in the light. If your light works like my old T5 the outer 4 bulbs are on one switch and the inner 4 on the other switch is this correct?

I have modified the fixture to have my 2 inner bulbs and the 2 outer bulbs turning on at the same time. So the ge does not turn on during the "sunrise"/"sunset" period.

where is the frag placed in the tank? is it near the surface? moving it farther away from the light may help it color up if its too close.

The frag is near the surface about 6-7" below it. I will move it further and see what happens. Thanks