Is anyone soldering now?

Chad

Is anyone doing some soldering on a project right now (or soon)?

I am working on an article and need to take some pictures.

Please PM me, I would greatly appreciate it!

It will be close since I need to be finished up by early April, so if I cannot find something before then I will take you up on it. Thank you!

That would work great for me, Doug. I need some general equpment, setup, good joint/bad joint, types of pictures.

I am off Monday, will you be around then?

That would work great for me, Doug. I need some general equpment, setup, good joint/bad joint, types of pictures.

I am off Monday, will you be around then?

I am going to be at work if you want to come by. Why don't I just take a few tomorrow and send. Just pm what you want a pic of, after reviewing what bowiereefer has. Save you some miles out...

I don't, however. have a heatsink to mount.

Now, down to look at the wavebox for you...

Doug, I am going to send Justin a message and see if I can hook up with him, if he already has stuff set up and going that makes it a bit easier for me. Thank you for the offer though!

Thanks, Dan, I will do just that.

Thank you for the link, but I am looking to take pictures of soldering in action for a project that I am doing.

Thank you, but I need to own the rights of the pictures, it is easier for me to do some setup and take the pictures myself.

I got some good ones at Justin's place yesterday, although I would also like to see if I can get some of LED components. For anyone who is participating in the group buy going down soon, could you let me know when you will be soldering so I can take a few pictures?

Thanks,

Chad

• 2 weeks later...
Guest thefishman65

The group buy is not sending me the $$$. Hopefully order next week and then it comes from Australia. PM if you need not information. I don't seem to get notified of all posts? I got chads, but never to wire's.