DC8 not working

bcjm

What do you have plugged into it? Ports 1-3 and 5-7 are TRIAC ports and not relays like ports 4 and 8. If the load is too small it will not trigger and if the load is too large it also will not function properly.

Normally there isn't much you can do if those fail. I would give Neptune a call and see what they say.

What do you have plugged into it? Ports 1-3 and 5-7 are TRIAC ports and not relays like ports 4 and 8. If the load is too small it will not trigger and if the load is too large it also will not function properly.

Normally there isn't much you can do if those fail. I would give Neptune a call and see what they say.

I have one of my outlets programmed to always be on so I can plug in a powerhead to pump water or whatever. If you can't fix it, maybe you can still make lemonade.

I did not know the 4 and 8 are different from others. I had my heater on #5. I noticed my water temperature is too high even in winter time. That was how I found out the port is not working.

Bob

That load should not have caused an issue. Again, a call to Neptune wouldn't hurt.

I have a port three that is bad and I use it as my dedicated alarm port since nothing really gets plugged into that.

I had a very similar issue with mine as well, but with lighting. I never did figure it out, I just gave up. I went around it and used another outlet, but if all your others are full, I wouldnt know what to do. Good luck, and please let us know if you find a solution.