Thanks to Naga

Clay

In my efforts to get my 375g set up sooner rather than later, I have been on the hunt for quality usable equipment lately. I *was* going to build my own sump, so while looking for acrylic sheets at a good price, I checked with Naga (Jeff) to see if he could sell me some or point me in the right direction. Turns out, he had some spare time and offered to build the sump that I had designed. Anyway, over the last week or so, I sent a couple designs, revised them, and confirmed with Jeff. I went to go pick it up last night and I was really impressed. It is a 6'x2'x17" with a few sections (skimmer, macro, 3'x1'x1' refugium, and raceway for the return section.

It's a really well built sump. The only problem was the 3hrs of driving around the beltway last night. I live almost directly opposite of Jeff (relative to the beltway), so it was a haul, but well worth it.

Thanks again, Jeff. It was nice meeting you, and I appreciate taking the time to build a sump.

Hi Clay. I was at Jeff's the day he was beginning work on your sump. He was excited and pleased to do more work for WAMAS members, so the appreciation goes both ways. I know about the drive, too, since I live in Ashburn.

For others: Sometimes, if you time it right and our meeting site is right, Jeff can deliver an order to you at one of our WAMAS meetings. You have to work that out with him, though.