Burning Majanos

magnetic1

So I got mad that these buggers are taking over my tank. Especially on this one rock, so today I took the rock out, took my MAPP torch out and went to town. Nice seeing those son of a guns sizzle!

haha, first you build a very nice new car, then you start with the tank, you shuold try the zapper, the one im borrowing isnt really working on aiptasia but i hear it does well on mojano's

Put a pic up o the tnak sometime, i need to meet and talk cars too one day.

good luck with the burning process, im sure its a stress reliever

I read the burner thread which kind of prompted me to do this.

The MAPP torch is fun to use on racecar stuff (and lighting fireworks) and decided to have at it on the majanos. Seriously, this one rock was taken over by them. Felt so good to just see them sizzle up. Granted the paulb burner device is effective in the tank, but seeing these things burn, sizzle, snap, crackle and pop was worth it. Plus I didnt really have anything important on that rock except some generic monticaps.

ha good luck, I recently took my 144gl system down due to these stupid ##f*98koiiongg mojano that took over my entire setup and killed most of my corals. Ask Evan he'll tell you LOL. I had no other option but to tear it down and start all over.

P.S Did someone say car talk?? lol

Be careful. I say this because lots of corals have dangerous toxins. I remember a thread here on wamas about someone

removing palythoas( hope I spelled it right). It almost killed him for real.

David

Yeah and I am the dumba$$ who was squirted in the eye by one of those things your killing now..........man it took a month of meds and eyewashes to be able to see clearly again plus I suffered from a severe allergic reaction from the toxin. NO JOKE! I tried to cut them off a rock from my tank, and there was one on the inside part of the rock I didn't see.

But it did see me!

Eiw... I definitely tried not to inhale anything, but it did stink pretty bad.

Extra bonus though, the hermit crabs ate all the cooked majanos!

The ones I couldnt get to, Im going to use PaulB's device to chlorinate em!

M3Fan8tic: I have two Mystic Blue E46 M3s ;)

haha magnetic, m3fanatic just came to the darkside with the P-cars....we all need to get to a DE and have a frag tank displayed

i really wanna see the new race car in person

haha magnetic, m3fanatic just came to the darkside with the P-cars....we all need to get to a DE and have a frag tank displayed

i really wanna see the new race car in person

boo.

Definitely come out to some DEs. Im signed up for the entire NASA-MA season so you'll find me there for sure.

may have to do that, im thinking about getting into gts with hunt and scott this year, i have enough fun in pca races with em i just hear a few more horror stories at nasa events with damage compared to pca, we shall see what the budget allows (by budget i mean baby)

I used a blow torch on my rock not too long ago to kill Red Turf alage and it resulted in a massive spike. Fortunatetly, the rock was in a small experimental tank. I have found that Chem Marin's "Stop Aptasia" kills my red turf algae almost immediately. You might try that on your Majanos.