New Camera = NEW 1080p HD Video!

Incredible Corals

very nice. I recently purchased a canon vixia HFs100. Haven put it to a test yet tho.

im pretty sure you have answered this question already but, how much was the fixture? if it DIY?

very nice. I recently purchased a canon vixia HFs100. Haven put it to a test yet tho.

im pretty sure you have answered this question already but, how much was the fixture? if it DIY?

It's the Ecoxotic Panorama fixture. I added two actinic modular strips and one actinic stunner strip. The total cost is around $1000.

very nice tanks and shots. what lens did you use? And that yellow tang look a liite thin!

It's the standard lens it comes with. Also, I've had the yellow tang for a week and he's the size of a silver dollar. He is eating a like a pig and goes nuts when I put the nori in the tank. I'm sure in a few weeks he will be look better but I think he looks thin now because he's just a tiny little guy.

Very nicely done!!! :)

bob

nice video and nice tank. really love the rock work.

Thanks, you are all welcome to check out the tank in person if you want to see what LEDs look like. I know a lot of people are on the fence right now.