Filter Fine Aquatics?

Big Country

Does anyone know if filter fine aquatics is still in business? I had sent a email to them awhile back about getting some carbon, never got a reply back. Just tried to go on their website and now it's not found

You can get his products at Petland in fairfax. Dave is right that he has been moving, but I believe he is still in business, you could always PM him, but I cant remember his screenname.

Somebody PM'd me his screenname and phone number. I was looking to pick up a 5 gal bucket of carbon, which they usually don't carry at the LFS but they were on his website. I just didn't want to pay for shipping that.

Hey WAMAS members,

I am still in business and plan on being much more active in the coming months. We have been very busy with buying and selling a house and then moving. I have held back on buying more supplies other then to supply products to the stores I directly supply and to have enough product to keep my distributor stocked up. I didn't want to have to move everything out of the basement.

I just ordered quantities of my products last week and will be promoting sales as soon. I now have more time to get back on the boards, although I dont have a tank yet . My website went down because it got infiltrated or currupted. Not really sure, but now I am learning how to put it back up. This will give me an opportunity to change things a bit as well.

I miss the interaction and I hope in the Spring to be able to have WAMAS members come over for a BBQ. The new place should work much better for the business and I am hoping to be able to start a tank up after we get my tank room built. My wife doesn't call it that yet. :-)

If anyone needs any products,feel free to PM me or give a call. I am always happy to help.

David

Filter Fine aquatics