trip to Dr. Macs is April 2nd.

Folta

Ok. I wanted to edit the topic of the other post, however it only allowed me to edit the content. So I started a new topic!

It seems there is enough interest to go to Dr. Macs that we can get a carpool going on APRIL 2, 2005.

Current List of people who are going:

Folta (Tim)

dbartco (Doug)

Keyoke (Jeff)

I will edit this first post as people sign up. To sign up, either send me a PM or post in this thread. :)

I wish I could go, but I've already volunteered to help move a tank for a fellow memeber that day.

If anyone from the Nova area is going I was wondering if you can pick up some prepaid stuff? If any one is willing to give me a hand it would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Paul

Culpeper VA

Paul, I would but I"m coming from the Maryland side. It's a shame you can't go, but have fun moving the tank - its alot of work :)

I wish I could go, but I've already volunteered to help move a tank for a fellow memeber that day.

If anyone from the Nova area is going I was wondering if you can pick up some prepaid stuff?  If any one is willing to give me a hand it would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Paul

Culpeper VA

28333[/snapback]

Anyone have a time in mind? I was hoping to get there really early when they open and return early, or get there late in the afternoon and get home late. I have a kid that I would like to spend some of her awake hours with (since I work too many hours during the week).

I will do prepaid pickups for anyone in the Dulles Corridor!

I understand. What time did you want to get there? They are open between 11 and 5 according to their website.

My preference would be to get there around 3:30, as I like to sleep in saturdays, however I can accomadate to any schedules.

Anyone have a time in mind? I was hoping to get there really early when they open and return early, or get there late in the afternoon and get home late. I have a kid that I would like to spend some of her awake hours with (since I work too many hours during the week).

I will do prepaid pickups for anyone in the Dulles Corridor!

28424[/snapback]

April 2nd is getting close! We still have room for a few more to all go in one vehicle. We are meeting up at the east side of the beltway, just off of 495 and 50. Anyone who is interested in coming, PM me and I'll let you know time/location to meet at. :)