Has anyone tired this food yet?

Jan

I did try a couple of samples I got from Rik and then ordered some myself and liked it. I have a 240 display so it seemed that I needed allot of packets,but other than the small packs it was good. I'm a big feeder and want lots of variety in my reefs diets. i always mix up lots of cocktails of frozen and dry!

I received one of these from F&S back in March for free - my fish have liked it so far, even the picky ones.. I found the packs to be too large for my fish load (I only had 4 fish when I started using it), but other than that, it was good. Guess now that I'm finally restocking I could use the entire packet.

I use it on days I'm not feeding them frozen but I agree with darkcirca, the packets are big for a small fish load. I actually just use a little bit at a time and put the packet in a ziploc bag to use another day.

I use it on days I'm not feeding them frozen but I agree with darkcirca, the packets are big for a small fish load. I actually just use a little bit at a time and put the packet in a ziploc bag to use another day.

wow my packets were small,but i tried the seaweed and the omnivore ones not the brine shrimp.