some help?

roni

anyone in the stafford/fredericksburg area up for some plumbing/initial setup fun?

bought a nice 180 used setup but have been away from the hobby for a while and could use some help. also, my wife isn't strong enough to help get the hood off easily, which is making plumbing things a little hard.

would be happy to compensate with $$$ or some extra equipment i'm not going to need in exchange for the help.

What part of Stafford? I am in Manassas, about 30 mins from most parts of Stafford - but F'burg gets to be a bit of a drive. Of course - I'm probably not much stronger than your wife. I'm OLD, you know.

bob

You can also post drawings and photos with questions, we can't help you with the lifting from here but we could certainly help you with plumbing questions

thanks guys. pretty much know how i'm going to plumb it. it's more just that it seems like a job for 2 guys...plus it's always nice to have another set of eyes and another person's experience when you're plumbing...i think i'm a little out of the way for most people though :(