donations needed

I am helping a few teachers with some small reef tanks.

I have stripped my tanl till I have almost no soft corals left.

I need some soft frags, mushrooms, leathers, zoos, xenia, any easy to care for soft corals to help these guys out

I will come and pick up any frags that anyone in the area that wants to frag for me.

Guest clownfish4

I have 2 colors of shrooms, 6 or so zoos, 2 different xenias, and some other stuff. Just let me know when you want to meet.

Nathan

My stocks are pruned back after this last meeting, but...

I concur-- for a school I would frag softies - Have capenella, Colt, green tree, singulara, Toad stool, and would be able to get a few zoos and mushrooms.

PM me when you are comming to the area. Burke.

Regards,

Lee

I have a couple nice piece's of rock or two that I might be able to add to their tank? Billy was interested in them, but if he changes his mind, will drop them off to you, will give me a chance to see the Masters Tank! :)

Howard

Do they need any supplies? Food? Etc?

got all of the rock they can fit

I started out with 1 tank and friends of the science teacher that I started out with went out and got their own tanks and now we need all of the frags we can get .

The kids at the first school made all of their live rock (argocreet) I do thank you all for the help

I will contact everybody late this week to arrange the pick up

If Howard is going out that direction I would be happy to car pool and bring some frags to you - I too would like to see your set up. Tank showing with the price of admission a couple of softy frags for the school? ;)

Regards,

Lee

Nathan,

I would be more than willing to donate silver branched xenia. I can just pull them off, they would be unmounted if you dont mind, but they will grab onto lr in a day or so. PM me when you want to stop by.

Sam

I have about 5 lbs of anthelia, plus a handful of red shrooms if you are willing to take MD donations.

I am greatfull for all of the help I will contact everybody next week to start the pickups at your convience.

After this I think I am going to set up a grow out system just for the teachers that I am helping... that way I can frag some stuff out of my tank and any time any one want to donate to it maybe order a few things that are easy to grow and keep a lot of it on hand for the times that I need it. Sort of a frag bank for science teachers.

Maybe a 90 gal system would do it..