Thanks Flowerseller

ireland

Guest clownfish4

Yes, props to Chip for an amazing show! You have a great set-up Chip and that clam is astounding.

P.S. - When's the next build party? :D

Guest Leishman

I owe you chip.

Give me a call when you want to swing by for pay back!

Rik

Guest mikesroth

Thanks again Chip, you have a great tank. I will have to sneak back down once we have the 90 and running.

Now I just need to convince you that we need a Protien Skimmer party. :D

Awe thanks fellas,

It was exciting and my pleasure having you over and I look forward to seeing everyone at their next tank tour. I got some goodies too so thanks!

The real excitment for my wife Sonya and I came when you guys positively identified that mystery piece of coral growing in our tank.

It's a "Leishman tort". It's not actually a tort but, it's also not really a Leishman either.

Rik liked this eiroblue colored stag looking piece a lot!

Tony, GaryL and I thought the name sounded good so it will now be known and passed on as the "Leishman Tort".

Now if I get an image of the "Engish flag" imposed on it.

Chip,

Thanks for letting everyone come over and view your awsome tank, I was in :o the whole time I was there. That clam was the biggest I have ever seen in person. It truely was a monster!!

ps thanks for the frag of the table acro

I glued up a couple Leishman torts this evening for the ebay auction in late March.

If I advertise these and sell them as Leishman torts, do I have to split the proceeds with you? I was hoping to buy a sheet of 3/8 plexi for my proposed prop set up.

And then a Rolls with what's left over.

Howard and I were wondering if Wednesday evening looks good for you?

Chip,

Thanks for the great tank tour- Quite amazing mature tank, that one seldom gets to see such large mature colonies. And of course the behind the scenes set up is what everyone wants to see. Great amount of adaption, innovation, updating, and tank repairs. I will get you a peice of green pavona to offset that brown pavona when you drop by my tanks at some point-

Thanks again for opening your home.

Regards,

Lee