A few new pictures!

cabrego

If you look closely I am sure you will find one of your corals since nearly all of my corals have come from wamas members! :clap:

DSC_0038B.jpg

DSC_0036B.jpg

DSC_0028B.jpg

DSC_0026B.jpg

DSC_0010.jpg

pic457b.jpg

That looks awesome. I really like the little box with the RBTA and the baby clowns. I've always wanted to have other clowns in my tank.

Thanks, I raised the babies in a seperate 10g but when my anemone split a couple of times I could not resist pairing them with a nem. I decided the best way to do that is with the breeders net.

Love the back wall.

Thanks! I like it too, there are holes for frags, rocks, and caves built in. My powder blue sleeps in a cave in the wall!

It looks very nice! I too like the back wall. I will have to try that on my next tank.

Thanks. David you might recognize the stag, tabling acro, and that orangish one. They all came from you, oh yeah the GBTA came from you too!

whats the back wall made of?

Touch and Foam???

looks great!

Thanks!

The back wall is made from pond foam, I don't remember the brand but it is pond specific and I found it at a local landscapping store. It is about 10 bucks a can, I also used you great stuff's pond foam too.