New stocklist is up

johnnybv

(edited)

Check out this weeks stock list, we have some really great fish in! Including a bellus angel pair...a yellow bellow regal that is about 3-4"....oh never mind he just went out the door.....Lots of great corals as well as over 15 Maximas in the zero edge tank. Lots of zoanthis fragged up this week, that were sold to me as the baaaddd Deep water zoanthids......most are all fragged up and like 20 bucks here!

Check out the stocklist, we will be CLOSED as usual on Monday.

BRK stocklist

Edited by johnnybv

ouch, that's cruel. I'd especially like to know what a yellow bellow looks like!

He was really cool at that size, still had some of his tail spot there....

OK, OK, OK here are a few pictures.....

Zoa8.jpg

zoa7.jpg

Zoa6.jpg

Zoa5.jpg

Zoa4.jpg

Zoa3.jpg

Zoa2.jpg

zoa1.jpg

clam5.jpg

clam4.jpg

clam3.jpg

clam2.jpg

clam1.jpg

Aussiegreenorangeeyechalice-1.jpg

Did you know that they really do outsource help desks to india! I just spent 3 hours on the phone with a very nice guy named Ali, he is in India troubleshooting My quickbooks.........still not resolved....ugh

Im looking for a yellow watchman goby, can you get one in? I have not seen one around recently.

Thanks

we have several in.

john

Got them in the tank a few hours ago and within a few minutes the goby and pistol hooked up and are busy digging away. And just like I said, the pistol is digging out the rock that probably holds up the most weight in my tank. lol

It seems to be holding up just fine though as I stuck my hand down there to see if there was any movement of the rock. Thanks again for yet another great fish.

Got them in the tank a few hours ago and within a few minutes the goby and pistol hooked up and are busy digging away. And just like I said, the pistol is digging out the rock that probably holds up the most weight in my tank. lol

It seems to be holding up just fine though as I stuck my hand down there to see if there was any movement of the rock. Thanks again for yet another great fish.

Cool, glad to hear they found each other quickly. Enjoy them

John