A+ Mr. Coral Shrooms

BowieReefer84

I picked up a frag pack of mushrooms thru Mrcoral. I got bright red, dark red, blue, purple with blue rim, neon green, laffy taffy, crazy orange. I can not wait for these to cover my tank. They are definately not the shrooms people should consider weeds. Once I learn to take a picture of my tank I will post pics to get ID's on these things. They are NUTS!

Good job Mr. Coral. Shipping was perfect as well.

All the vendors on this site are amazing. I used to hate buying corals in stores because I felt like I was getting taken advantage of, but Mr. Coral and ALL the vendors that deal thru Wamas are truly amazing to do business with. Keep it up.

(edited)

Taken on auto adjust with a sony cybershot. No "post processing" (also no regular skills either) They look better, but they don't glow neon in the dark. You get the idea. lol

ID's??????

Edited by BowieReefer84

The frilly shrooms with the exception of the upper right are Rhodactis sp.

The upper right is a common green Yuma. The red ones and the blue ones are just common red and blue mushrooms.

The frilly shrooms with the exception of the upper right are Rhodactis sp.

The upper right is a common green Yuma. The red ones and the blue ones are just common red and blue mushrooms.

what's the difference b/t a yuma and a ricordia?

(edited)

Not to confuse you but a yuma is a Ricordia. There are Ricordia yuma and Ricordia florida.

One comes from the Carribbean (florida) and the other from the Pacific (yuma). Appearance and colorations differ. Ricordea Florida has a uniform bubble size appearance with no bubbles on the mouth, normally smaller in size. Ricordia yumas have differing bubble sizes on the disk with larger ones toward the outside, and they do have bubbles on the mouth. The normal colors of R. florida are green, blue, orange, and sometimes a mixture of those colors. Yuma's tend to come in many more colors and combinations. The big differnce is that the Yumas cost a lot more.

Edited by Coral Hind