WTS 180G Full Setup - Getting out of the hobby

jwildman

I am looking to sell my tank ... want to sell the whole thing, will not part out.

Few Details ...

180Gallon Glass Reef Ready Tank 6' x 2' x 2'

40 Gallon Breed Sump

DIY hood and stand

3 @ 250 MH SE lights with Lumenarc Mini's

2 @ 6' VHO's

3 @ Tunze 6100's

Deltec APF 600 Protein Skimmer

Deltec PF601

Aquar Controller Jr.

5 Stage RO/DI water Filter

Plus much much more.

Again, I am not interested in parting this out.

Price $2000

If interested, please PM. Also will edit this tonight with items I may have missed.

Can't this be put in the "general discussion" since it seems he is getting out and selling everything?

From this post, it is not clear that he is leaving the hobby, only that he is selling off a 180 gallon setup. This user has elected to post in the FS forum, as many members that are getting out do, so the post should remain here unless and until he requests that it be moved.

I am leaving the hobby for now ... work precludes me continuing. Am happy to have it in both members For Sale and in General.

Thanks,

John

I am leaving the hobby for now ... work precludes me continuing. Am happy to have it in both members For Sale and in General.

Thanks,

John

John, we can put it in one place or another, but not both. The General forum has greater exposure. Do you want it there?

Nothing recent, I will pull some pictures from the tanks betters days. Have had little to no time for maintenance and upkeep. Tank is not looking its best.

John

any pictures of the setup