NAGA custom built 180GAL

sheac12

Back in December I purchased one of Jeff (NAGA) custom 180 tanks he was running a special on. Not only did he get it to me in less time then he said he would, but he came back multiple times to make things perfect. This is by far the best customer service I have had.

Anyone looking for a custom/semi-custom build I would definitely direct and recommend to Jeff.

Now if I can get my wife to release more funds that custom sump I wanted will be next! :biggrin:

Back in December I purchased one of Jeff (NAGA) custom 180 tanks he was running a special on. Not only did he get it to me in less time then he said he would, but he came back multiple times to make things perfect. This is by far the best customer service I have had.

Anyone looking for a custom/semi-custom build I would definitely direct and recommend to Jeff.

Now if I can get my wife to release more funds that custom sump I wanted will be next! :biggrin:

Thank you Colin as I was appreciative of your business as well as the referral you sent to me (Peter). Give me a ring as I have a bonus to offer you.

Glas or acrylic.

This tank was acrylic

• 1 month later...
(edited)

I've been talking to Jeff about getting one of his 180g tanks and was wondering if you had a picture of your setup. Did you get the stand and canopy as well?

Tony

Edited by Shadowbearwv

• 3 weeks later...

I've been talking to Jeff about getting one of his 180g tanks and was wondering if you had a picture of your setup. Did you get the stand and canopy as well?

Tony

you can check my build page for a picture of my tank. (sheac12 finally started is 180)

The stand is my own custom build with twinkle. It is a custom cherry base stand and hood setup.