Thanks vendors for the raffles

SkiCurtis

So I won a Mr.coral $100.00 gift certificate :clap: and my buddy Ben won the 5 stage rodi. Wamas has great raffles and even if I do not win all the time I also buy tickets and support the club. BRK and marine scene also had great door prizes. Hats off to all the vendors for there donations. I did want one of those feeding rods from Paul but I think Doug loaded all his tickets in there. :ohmy: I'm going skiing on Wednesday so I will see Sonny for some new goodies.My tank is already full so You guys will see some auctions from me this week.

Curtis

yeah yeah yeah. I sold off the ones I won for cost, so give me a break. There are some other good threads using tubing like that, but connecting it to your old syringes from old test kits. Good control.

As for the certs, I won one of the $50 ones from him, so I will be making a trip to Fredrick as well. Thanks sonny.

I love WAMAS raffles! Thanks to all the vendors and contributing members, who donate items to make those raffles possible!

I am curious about the amount of money the club draws from the raffles. I tend to think of it as one of the things that makes meetings financially possible, thus I don't worry so much when I don't win anything because after all, it's not a game it's a donation.

Curtis, we're going to have to add you to the 1K club for Mr. Coral raffles soon! :biggrin:

You have to know something is up when one of the bulb raffles ends up with 7 of the 8 feeding bulbs going to officers!

Thanks Air,Water and Ice for the Gift certificate! It's appreciated.