Anyone Running a single MP40W on a 75/90 gallon tank

epleeds

I am just wondering if it is enough flow. I am running 100% in reefcrest mode (yellow) on the upper left side and am wondering if I should supplement the other side of with either an MP10 or a Tunze 6055 on a controller.

What do you guys/gals think?

I am using one on a 90, and not full blast. The return has an eductor, which adds a good bit of current as well. I may add more flow to the other end when the SPS colonies grow bigger and possibly block the flow, but we'll see when the time comes.

darn.....now that is a lot of flow....not sure i can stomach buying 3 of them. one was bad enough. maybe i could sell my tunze's to pay for an MP10 to supplement the other side. I am really liking the no cords look to the tanks...you have any pics of your tank?

darn.....now that is a lot of flow....not sure i can stomach buying 3 of them. one was bad enough. maybe i could sell my tunze's to pay for an MP10 to supplement the other side. I am really liking the no cords look to the tanks...you have any pics of your tank?

Having one MP40 and supplementing the other end with another type of directional pointing pump(s) would let you hit different areas as desired.

I have one MP40 and one MJ1200 w/mod kit on my 144gl half circle.. I got pretty good flow. I have a video on here with just one MP40 running where you can see how much water flow is in my tank. Do a search and you should find it.

Sid

One MP40W on my 90 on short Pulse mode 100% with the addition of my return, I have the perfect flow I want right now. I dont think theres a dead spot in the entire tank.