Waterproof digital camera case

phisigs79

Anyone have one? How do you like it? I am going to Cancun and came across them and figured someone on here might have tried them out

the new canon d10 is waterproof.

I had a cannon sd10 with a waterproof case and it was awesome. The only downside is you can't go very deep and they are $$$$.

Pictures always looked great from both.

my friend also had the canon SD case and loved it. You can snorkel with them but not really dive. If you want to dive, you'll have to look at the heavy-duty diving cases.

I have the canon D10, it works great!!

Depth is good to 30 feet, Shock proof also.

It has an array of attachment straps that make it ideal for scuba and hiking.

Took it to kauai, went snorkeling and hiked kalalau with it.

I highly recommend it.

I have one for a little Canon digital Elph and I think it's good to 40 meters... I use it in the pool with the kids and it's a good little case for the money. It's a fun toy, but it's limited by the camera itself.

I am going to Cancun and wanted something for snorkeling. I have a small point and shoot nikon and the nikon d40. Anyone have a case i could borrow? I am looking at a universal case for the point and shoot on ebay but dont think i will get it by Thursday before i leave

If you are thinking of getting a new camera check out the Olympus Tough 8000. It is waterproof to 33ft and shock proof for 6.6ft. Add the optional hard case and it will let it go down to 130ft. I am very impressed with it so far.