Majano anemones

flowerseller

pros: it should work

cons: if you're doing it underwater the water is going to cure the super glue asap

if the super glue gets loose as you're using it, it creates a sticky and harding slick that is easily sucked up by overflows and into pumps/skimmers can cause a big issue

have you tried a super thick kalk paste? I use a pipetting syringe rather than anything with a needle make kalk paste that is just short of tooth paste consistency and apply it liberally and leave the power heads off for a little while, the thickness of it though usually make it dense enough that the power heads when they're on don't blow it away anyway. after a couple of days I remove what I can with a turkey baster and stir the rest into the water as precipitate

the best way is to grab ahold of the nem with bone cutters and pull it right off.. they usually stay in one piece so you get the entire thing... I have some that seem to be immune to aptasia x.. !! I hate majanos... I would rater have 10 aptasia than one majano.

My trio of baby heniochus eliminated my majanos (and aiptasia) in my display tank. The only drawback is that they also eliminated my zoanthids. Fair trade in my case, though. I can put a rock full of majanos in the DT now, and it will be clean within an hour!

I've been blessed with both :(((. Can't find a solution and my corals are getting stung and dying!!!! Hate them both

How many zoanthids do you have? You might try the heniochus approach, worked for me. Just be aware that they might pick corals. Mine don't seem to bother clams, sps, duncans, softies, most LPS. They did nip a wounded acan for a while, but I took it out and they leave the others alone.