Jan's 75 gallon

Jan

(edited)

Thanks Chris. The corals are doing great. Thanks again.

I still think it looks good. I see the frags I gave you are growing fast. Glad there happy in there new home.

Thanks Ron. Hurry up and get that thing going so you can have your corals back and whatever others I can give you.

Jan,

The tank looks awesome!

Thanks Dan. I think it's new placement of the corals that you're seeing and growth. I Haven't change the aquascape.....but I'm going to :biggrin: . It's like a garden to me. I just can't keep my hands out of it.

The new placement of your rock work has really opened things up. Me likey alot!!! Also, looks like things are starting to take off.
Edited by Jan

Thanks Dan. I think it's new placement of the corals that you're seeing and growth. I Haven't change the aquascape.....but I'm going to :biggrin: . It's like a garden to me. I just can't keep my hands out of it.

LOL...My eyes must have been playing tricks on me @ 1 a.m. I swear it looked like a re-aquascape. Maybe... a brief glimpse into the future? :eek:

Yeah, I have a habit of not leaving things alone too. I hear it's some type of Reefer's Syndrome and very contagious ;)

Wow, the lighting change really brings out the color. Looking good.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Thank you. It's definately a labor of love.

great looking tank..~..wow..`

I just got those clowns from Almon. They're gorgeous. They can't make up their minds between the GBTA and the RBTA.

Awesome tank and pictures...especially like the 4 clownfish crowded together in the anemone. biggrin.gif