PeeftheReefs Frag setup

Sooo Hey All I am new to this site although I populate many other sites. This is my frag setup. 95g DT, 40g sump, 15g Fuge, 8x54w T5 lighting, Reef Octo skimmer etc.

DSCN0268.jpg

DSCN0304.jpg

DSCN0299.jpg

DSCN0301.jpg

DSCN0287.jpg

DSCN0302.jpg

DSCN0307.jpg

DSCN0308.jpg

LOTS more pics soon to come. I am going to be selling all this stuff fairly soon also once I start to frag them out.

Welcome aboard!

If you wouldn't mind - edit your profile to include your location.

Perhaps I should do a thread on my frag setups, too. :)

Looking forward to your participation!

bob

I didn't make the sump but I did modify it! I added all the baffles and cut out a few interior pieces that were there when I bought it.

(edited)

Awwww man I am considered an "Egg" thats not very flatering! lol

Hey how come when I click on "Dedicated tank forum" I can't see my own thread. The only way I can find it is by clicking on "View New Posts"

Edited by PeeftheReef

(edited)

Welcome! Winchester...man that is a haul. Any good lfs out there?

Edited by Nate

Welcome! Winchester...man that is a haul. Any good lfs out there?

It's hit and miss here in winchester.

Hey welcome to WAMAS! It is good to see someone that is actually close to me!

Yeah no kidding! I like "Winchester Aquariurm and Pet Center" They are awesome for most everything. They helped me build my tank setup.

Thanks alot! I am going to be taking pics of the setup as is today and posting up some of my other corals I have.

Yeah no kidding! I like "Winchester Aquariurm and Pet Center" They are awesome for most everything. They helped me build my tank setup.

Yeah, but you have to be careful when buying fish. Look them over closely or you may come home with ick. It's not a problem on the left side of the saltwater section b/c it is copper. Where do you get your corals?

Yeah, but you have to be careful when buying fish. Look them over closely or you may come home with ick. It's not a problem on the left side of the saltwater section b/c it is copper. Where do you get your corals?

Yeah I always examine my fish thoroughly. I get most of my coral from trading or buying from users online that I know. I also get some from Mr. Coral as his deals are WAY to good to pass up. I don't know how the heck he sells for so cheap so often but I like it!

Sweet set up Peef, and nice frags.

Why thanks! Did you get my PM about the tricolor?

Ok seriously I am having a REALLY tough time with the setup of this site....I can't view all the replies on my thread, there are weird little boxes up that say like, "10 new posts added" but when I click on it, it does nothing. I can't find my thread in the forum main room....whats the deal with this?

(edited)
Ok seriously I am having a REALLY tough time with the setup of this site....I can't view all the replies on my thread, there are weird little boxes up that say like, "10 new posts added" but when I click on it, it does nothing. I can't find my thread in the forum main room....whats the deal with this?

View your replies by refreshing the page. Forum main room?

EDIT: Did you get my PM?

Edited by capsfan

(edited)

Ok also I can't get this thing to remember my log in stuff. I have clicked "Remeber me" but I have to Re log in EVERY time I leave a specific thread and I can only see the newest posts if I add a reply....what the H-E-double hockey sticks

yes I got the PM. I am totally down for trading!

Edited by PeeftheReef

Ok also I can't get this thing to remember my log in stuff. I have clicked "Remeber me" but I have to Re log in EVERY time I leave a specific thread and I can only see the newest posts if I add a reply....what the H-E-double hockey sticks

Wow, sounds like you are having quite the problems. Are you pushing back every time you are going out of the thread. That would unlog you from the system if that was what you did right before you came in the thread. Try going foward to get back to where you were. Hope this works.

I had similar problems before I updated to firefox 3.5, it kept logging me off when I would leave threads.