New Stocklist is up, with some SALES TOO!

johnnybv

(edited)

Check out the new stocklist here http://blueribbonkoi.com/stocklists/brkstocklist.pdf

JULY 4th SALES THIS Thurs - Sunday While Supplies last.

FLAME ANGELS $39.95

Mystery Wrasses $59.95

ALL CORALS Buy 2 Get one FREE (of equal or lessor value)

We are Closing at 3:00 on July 4th!!!

Edited by johnnybv

Hey John,

What will your hours be on Friday? the normal 10-6?

Ken

Good question... GOOD question...

(says the man that drove all the way out there to find they had closed early on Father's day...)

bob

Good question... GOOD question...

(says the man that drove all the way out there to find they had closed early on Father's day...)

bob

Yea, you should always check in on those holidays before heading out, I tend to be a family boss, so I like to open for our clients but close early enough for my team to enjoy the day. We are open regular hours all other days 10-6 on friday. If you are running late or something I dont mind hanging around a little bit. And Ken your 2 GFs are awesome!

john

Yea, you should always check in on those holidays before heading out, I tend to be a family boss, so I like to open for our clients but close early enough for my team to enjoy the day. We are open regular hours all other days 10-6 on friday. If you are running late or something I dont mind hanging around a little bit. And Ken your 2 GFs are awesome!

john

Ken? TWO Girlfriends?? Both awesome?? Like leave some for the rest of us, man!!

bob

darn! I didn't know corals were 2/1 free. Had I know that, I would have taken some frags, too, this a.m. Oh, well!

remind me when you come back next week Ken, I think I can still honor that for you given the fact that a wedding got in the way!

john