Future Olympian!

johnnybv

Outstanding! Also, awesome Rik I didn't know that about you...very impressive

yea man, we are amoungst greatness!! Thanks Rik for the well wishes, I never made it as far as you but did spend the better part of 12 years swimming 4 hours a day. We shall see how far my daughter will go, it is just an incredible feeling to see her crush everybody, and take a record too!

John

Very cool, she really dominated that race! We've got one kid like that on our team, he's usually sitting there at the end of the pool relaxing by the time the other kids finish the race. What was her time in that? Also, which club does she swim for? Who knows, maybe we'll see you at some point! We're in Division 5 I believe for NVSL, how about you?

On another note, Rik, I'm going to have to get you out to talk to our kids about swimming! Time to build that saltwater pool with corals!

Very cool, she really dominated that race! We've got one kid like that on our team, he's usually sitting there at the end of the pool relaxing by the time the other kids finish the race. What was her time in that? Also, which club does she swim for? Who knows, maybe we'll see you at some point! We're in Division 5 I believe for NVSL, how about you?

On another note, Rik, I'm going to have to get you out to talk to our kids about swimming! Time to build that saltwater pool with corals!

that was 9-10 50 M breast she went 47 and change. She swims for CUrl Burke year round (my old team) and Braemar Blasters Div 1, Pwsc.

john

that was 9-10 50 M breast she went 47 and change. She swims for CUrl Burke year round (my old team) and Braemar Blasters Div 1, Pwsc.

john

We have a few Curl Burke people as well. That's an impressive time!