Vortech MP40W in 144g half circle

m3fan8ic

(edited)

Hello all,

I just got my Vortech MP40W last week and installed it on one side of the half circle 144gl tank. I made quick video with my iphone to share w/you guys. The water movement is pretty good and my fish and corals love it so far. I've set it to run on Lagoon mode during the day and at night it goes into night mode.

P.S this if my first video w/iPhone and I turned the camera side ways towards the middle to get wide shot but didn't realize that the video will turn w/it also.

Edited by m3fan8ic

Yup just one MP40, and you might see a HK 2 between the OF but that was turned off. This is also set to 80% speed not 100%.

I feel like I'm watching an old kung fu flick. =) Tank's coming along great Sid!

Thanks guys I really like it I wish I would have bought it earlier.

I think it's bit expensive but worth the price IMHO. I also noticed that my corals are more attracted towards this pump especially my RBTA tenticles are turned towards pump direction which is on the other end of the tank.

I don't know if I should add a MP20 on other side for somewhat even flow in lowe speed. What do you guys think?

Nice - Love the video -

Thats a sweet video for a phone!!!

Thanks, I guess new iPhone is not bad especially the video option; wish it had zoom and flash/light

Very nice the tank looks to be very healthy. great water movment