1" Loc-line?

OUsnakebyte

For the life of me, I cannot seem to find 1" Loc-line. The stuff must exist somewhere, b/c I have 1" modular eductors like those seen here:

http://www.championlighting.com/product.ph...=638&page=1

These have a 1" MPT modular connector.

All I can seem to yield from google is 1/4", 1/2", 3/4" and one site that has some 2.5" fittings...

Anyone?

Cheers

Mike

For the life of me, I cannot seem to find 1" Loc-line. The stuff must exist somewhere, b/c I have 1" modular eductors like those seen here:

http://www.championlighting.com/product.ph...=638&page=1

These have a 1" MPT modular connector.

All I can seem to yield from google is 1/4", 1/2", 3/4" and one site that has some 2.5" fittings...

Anyone?

Cheers

Mike

I've never seen anything larger than 3/4" and if you go to the loc-line website, they don't show anything larger than 3/4"

Yup, it's really annoying for me, I tend to only use 1 inch plumbing, or at least use only that as often as possible, so having to go down to 3/4 is frustrating. They only make 1/4, 1/2, 3/4, and 2.5 inch.

Yup, I was at the Loc-line website too. Perhaps I'll send them an email. I really don't want to reduce to 3/4" only to come back to a 1".

Re the eductors - the output of an eductor reduces to maybe 1/8-1/4" or so. The threaded male modular fitting definitely screws into a standard schedule 40 female thread.

Cheers

Mike

Awesome Rik, you rule. I think that just might do it. Remind me to give you a frag of my Manchester United Monti... :)

Cheers

Mike

Is that the MU Monti with the CR9 Portuguese extension or without? ;)

(lame soccer joke for those confused)

USA v Spain on ESPN in 10 minutes, I love having Direc TV in my office.

The US defense and goalie played a great game. Well deserved victory. :cheers:

I am disappointed for my team (they tried -- 28 shots 0 goals) but I am happy for the US (my second team) maybe this will help improve the overall acceptance of soccer in the US as a major sport.

.......maybe this will help improve the overall acceptance of soccer in the US as a major sport.

It will take a long time. That being said, I see more soccer jerseys at my kids school than all other sports combined.....

(edited)
maybe this will help improve the overall acceptance of soccer in the US as a major sport.

We can dream! It sure would be nice to get out of our current "global laughing stock" situation:

Being infatuated with 2 "sports" that 0 or 1 other countries in the world think are the least bit interesting. Crazy stuff.

Edited by extreme_tooth_decay