Better than sliced bread

Bob

Its not very often I find a product that works better than I anticipated!!! I have seen the scraper blade you glue to a mag float to clean the algae off glass and wondered if they really work? I have a 30" deep tank and always seem to be struggling to get all the little specks of green algae, the occasional spec of Coraline algae and especially the corners and edges. Today I bought one @ BRK and they work fantastic!!!! Gosh, how I wish I had one years ago. Five minutes and clean as a whistle. Strongly recommend if you need scraping and are sick of fighting with scraper sticks!

Bob :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I totally agree. It is pretty hard cleaning all the little specs of the glass of my 265. This scraper saves a lot of time. I got mine from BRK a couple months ago.

Anyone know where I can get the thumbscrew for that thing? I lost it and HD/Lowes does not have it. They have #10 but the screw included

is bigger and plus the ones in HD are longer.

Anyone know where I can get the thumbscrew for that thing? I lost it and HD/Lowes does not have it. They have #10 but the screw included

is bigger and plus the ones in HD are longer.

I googled "nylon knurled screw" and found a bunch of them on EBay. I'm not at home, so I can't measure the one that's on my scraper, so it's difficult to say if any of these will replace the one that's missing.

But there's an email address at the bottom of this page: http://www.easybladeusa.com/dealers.html

They might replace it for you for free or for a nominal charge.

Thanks.

I tried emailing him and all he said was you can find them in HD/Lowes. Which is true except they are the wrong size for included set.

I think the included set are #12. Also the ones included screw in really tight. I bought the #10 at HD and had to saw off half of it plus

the nylon nuts are normal hex nuts which are hard to handle.

I thought it was an easy find locally but guess not.