Someone posted recently a place to get T5 lights

lanman

They had free shipping over $120 or something like that - a very nice listing of T5 bulbs. I can't find the post!!!

Help!!!

:)

bob

petmountain.com?

Hmmm... doesn't look like it. This place had a great layout for T5's, and included giesemann - I dont' see any giesemann on petmountain.

bob

I believe that you are thinking about ReefGeek

Greg will hook you up! Great service & prices. 10% discount on 12+ bulbs and 15% discount on 24+ bulbs.

Yes - that's the one... for example - I want 80W bulbs. He has them all together in one place, with spectral charts.

http://www.reefgeek.com/lighting/T5_Fluore.../Bulbs/80_Watt/

Thanks!!

bob

lanman,

I just got 4 X 80 watters last night and Reefgeek did an excellent job of packing them. I was afraid that they would be a box of glass shards when I got them but no issues what so ever. I did UPS ground, I didn't see the free shipping discount on their site.

lanman,

I just got 4 X 80 watters last night and Reefgeek did an excellent job of packing them. I was afraid that they would be a box of glass shards when I got them but no issues what so ever. I did UPS ground, I didn't see the free shipping discount on their site.

If you order enough $$$ - the free shipping happens during your checkout. My shipping cost went to zero as soon as I added enough lights to qualify. The 10% discount for 12 bulbs is refunded to your credit card after checkout. Don't hesitate to call their toll-free and ask, like I did :) Greg sounds bored and uninterested when he answers the phone, but was happy to give answers to my questions.

bob