Yellow Tang

(edited)

Yes, I know - I need to be a member to post for sale. I hope that you can let this one slide. I used to be a member before a tank crash wiped out my beautiful 90 gallon reef. A huge snail clogged one of the overflows and flooded my living room, which caused everything to get out of whack and die. That was several years ago. I did a FOWLR tank since then, but never bothered to keep up with it and all I have left is a single yellow tang. It is very hardy (obviously) - I have had it for at least 3 years, probably longer.

I am moving in a few weeks. I plan to keep the live rock and start up a new tank at the new location, but I don't want to put this fish through any more trauma. I would like $15 for him, or a few softie or easy hard coral frags to be picked up at a later date. If money is tight and you have a nice big tank, you can have him. He eats nori, dry food, etc.

Send me an email garymebert at hotmail.com

I almost forgot - I live in Derwood, MD - near the Shady Grove Metro

Edited by kevinsparent

Yes, I know - I need to be a member to post for sale. I hope that you can let this one slide. I used to be a member before a tank crash wiped out my beautiful 90 gallon reef. A huge snail clogged one of the overflows and flooded my living room, which caused everything to get out of whack and die. That was several years ago. I did a FOWLR tank since then, but never bothered to keep up with it and all I have left is a single yellow tang. It is very hardy (obviously) - I have had it for at least 3 years, probably longer.

I am moving in a few weeks. I plan to keep the live rock and start up a new tank at the new location, but I don't want to put this fish through any more trauma. I would like $15 for him, or a few softie or easy hard coral frags to be picked up at a later date. If money is tight and you have a nice big tank, you can have him. He eats nori, dry food, etc.

Send me an email garymebert at hotmail.com

I almost forgot - I live in Derwood, MD - near the Shady Grove Metro

Sent email

Justin's tank will be a good fit for the fish. If you take a look at his thread in the dedicated tank pages, you'll see he has monster tank to accomadate the fish forever.

FYI, it looks like you're technically getting out of the hobby, so selling of the livestock is ok in the general forum in this instance.

Wow. Member since January 2003? Member #4? Welcome back. And thanks for thinking enough to find your fish a good home.

Someday, when you're getting ready to get back in, stop by. I'm sure you'll find a generous community ready to get you started again.