The Inaguaral WAMAS Golf Classic!

dbartco

Unfortunately even the though I'm interviewing tomorrow afternoon for a job, I don't see a way to come up with the registration fees in time. Have fun guys, wish I was going to be out there with you.

Now you see... if you had paid for it the day they announced it - you wouldn't be able to afford to MISS it! (for the pre-paid food, if nothing else)

Good luck on the job interview - if they are interviewing on a Saturday, they must be interested.

bob

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, man - am I ever READY!!

I got the cobwebs off the clubs (bag's still got a few). I had to kill a spider living in one of my golf shoes - but at least this time they weren't rotted! (I laid off for several years once, and my golf shoes fell apart when I tried to put them on.) I went out and hit a bucket of balls early in the week - hope the place has wide fairways!! Most went within about 45 degrees of where I was aiming. This will be my first golf in 3 years. Waaaahahahaha!! :laugh:

bob

A really great time was had by all!! Thanks a million, Doug, for setting this up and running it!!

Special thanks to Anna (lhcorals) for helping out, and acting as WAMAS 'marshall'.

bob

A really great time was had by all!! Thanks a million, Doug, for setting this up and running it!!

Special thanks to Anna (lhcorals) for helping out, and acting as WAMAS 'marshall'.

bob

1+. I am looking forward for the next one.

Yes, we need more next year. i can't take the ribbing at work knowing some of my coworkers won. They were cool enough to donate their winnings to the club for use in a school tank or something.

Special thanks to Chip for donating a certificate for the closest to the pin contest and to Applebees for donateing a certificate for the longest drive competition.