The Inaguaral WAMAS Golf Classic!

dbartco

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I estimated my handicap. Not everyone is going to have a current handicap.

Of course, my real handicap is my golf swing.

bob

• 3 weeks later...

Doug,

When is the last possible day to register? I travel often and sometimes I am only given a week notice. If I register and pay in advance can I get reimbursed if I can't make it?

Looking forward to playing some golf!!

B.

Doug,

When is the last possible day to register? I travel often and sometimes I am only given a week notice. If I register and pay in advance can I get reimbursed if I can't make it?

Looking forward to playing some golf!!

B.

sent pm

We can get up to 85-100% back depending on date

what are the prizes?????

Isn't seeing Doug prize enough? He mentioned something about hugs for closest to the pin drives, kisses for longest drive, and both for a hole in one. :eek:

Is this outing happening on the 12th as stated here or the 29th as stated in a E-mail i received today? I need to know because if it is the 29th i need to put the date in at work so i can be off. LMK.

Thanks

Lynn

not enough and prizes depend on the final number - vague enough? Top team prizes will be cash. Closest and long drive will be certificates. We do have a few raffle prizes as well.

not trying to make this a money maker for the club this time. Just get folks out that said they were interested. Get a team, come make it fun.

If there is anyone interested in playing in the wamas golf tourney on the 12th, please let me know. There are still spots available, but we need to start getting final numbers to the course. Come out and enjoy the afternoon.

Questions, pm or call me 703 395 5190.