Please remind me

dzekunoi

Sorry guys,

I think I need to start making notes for myself. Memory does not function well. :wacko:

1. What do I need to bring - please reply or PM if I promised to bring you corals etc

2. What corals/fish/equipment are being brought to me?

I'll arrive to the meeting late, 3:30-4 pm.

Edited by dzekunoi

Maybe we can take care of our business while at the meeting? I'm still sick so I don't see it happening sooner.

Maybe we can take care of our business while at the meeting? I'm still sick so I don't see it happening sooner.

Would be good. My daughter was sick too so I can not find time for anything. Definitely - if you are coming

You owe me $1000 for holding your sun coral for the last year. Its a very hungry coral, and has cost me quite a bit of money in food. Cash only please :biggrin:

Very funny James! :lol2:

You can give me your horses! LOL! Just kidding! I will look for you though to talk about them! Thanks, Holly

You can give me your horses! LOL! Just kidding! I will look for you though to talk about them! Thanks, Holly

I recently fell in love with her seahorses & their tank. My impression was always that they were a lot harder to care for than it appears to me now, meaning one of these days I have to have a seahorse tank.

I recently fell in love with her seahorses & their tank. My impression was always that they were a lot harder to care for than it appears to me now, meaning one of these days I have to have a seahorse tank.

Thanks Forrest! The trick is to keep water changes to prevent nitrates accumulation. They are messy eaters and water goes bad quick without water changes.