Typhoon III TDS?

SeanCallan

I've been running my TIII for about 3-4 months now and my TDS is already 55. What gives? Do I ALREADY need to get new filters?

I flush the system, but that doesn't seem to give much improvement.

I've been running my TIII for about 3-4 months now and my TDS is already 55. What gives? Do I ALREADY need to get new filters?

I flush the system, but that doesn't seem to give much improvement.

Sometimes, the DI will exhaust faster than anythign else. Please check the RO only TDS reading as well. IF it's high, it could be the membrane is bad or somethign caused it to go bad (which we'll troubleshoot). If it's just the DI, then it might be bad resin or you're just going to go through resin quickly (again, we'll help troubleshoot the cause of this as well). Let us know when you get the chance.

Regards,

Air, Water & Ice staff

Sometimes, the DI will exhaust faster than anythign else. Please check the RO only TDS reading as well. IF it's high, it could be the membrane is bad or somethign caused it to go bad (which we'll troubleshoot). If it's just the DI, then it might be bad resin or you're just going to go through resin quickly (again, we'll help troubleshoot the cause of this as well). Let us know when you get the chance.

Regards,

Air, Water & Ice staff

Thanks! Will do, I was around my place much this weekend, I'll get back to you with those readings this week.