WE NOW HAVE LIVESTOCK AGAIN!!!

johnnybv

Thanks for everyones patience!! We have brought over all of our fish, and 2 new shipments this week! and just to give you an idea, it all fits in our invert system! I am wondering if I overdid this place......NOT!! I hope to have the stocklist updated tomorrow, but I can tell you we have the basics in, lots of snails, shrimp, hermits, sexy shrimp, feather dusters, basic fish, No black tangs or Gem tangs yet, sorry......and much more....

John

If you have not seen the store its a must see. Easily the biggest store in the area now!

Thanks for everyones patience!! We have brought over all of our fish, and 2 new shipments this week! and just to give you an idea, it all fits in our invert system! I am wondering if I overdid this place......NOT!! I hope to have the stocklist updated tomorrow, but I can tell you we have the basics in, lots of snails, shrimp, hermits, sexy shrimp, feather dusters, basic fish, No black tangs or Gem tangs yet, sorry......and much more....

John

Uhh, I just want to appologize for allowing Johnny to make this post with out proof reading it first. I will make sure that no more early 90s sarcastic catchphrases will be used well past their expiration date. Please feel free to ignore the "NOT!!" grammatical construction in the previous post. We both worked late last night getting the last of the live stock moved and I just didn't have time go over John's post.

I guess it could have been worse there could have been spelling errors through out his post.

-Byron

Is there a pond for SOG at the new shop?

Man, Biggest freshwater fish I've ever seen in my life! That gotta to be a record, better than catfish in Mekong river, Byron! J/K

Things are looking great out at the new location. Lots of space. a great amount of dry goods in stock + a nice selection of healthy looking fish that were eating everything I put in the tanks, less the few I had to buy. Will be one impressive store once everything is up and running. I even got some mangrove plants for $5 each to add to my system (still lots of those in stock).

Worth the trip - and there are some x-mass trees out front the store if you need one of those as well.

Thanks Johnny & gang for taking the time to show me around

:cheers:

Uhh, I just want to appologize for allowing Johnny to make this post with out proof reading it first. I will make sure that no more early 90s sarcastic catchphrases will be used well past their expiration date. Please feel free to ignore the "NOT!!" grammatical construction in the previous post. We both worked late last night getting the last of the live stock moved and I just didn't have time go over John's post.

I guess it could have been worse there could have been spelling errors through out his post.

-Byron

John-

Isn't it about time for you to fire Byron again? :clap: