Exhibition pics

dshnarw

th_IMG_3745hdr.jpg

This one reminds me of one I took down from Scripps during my trip to San Diego. La Jolla maybe?

Same type of rocks and everything.

Edited by capsfan

If it's down to those three, then numba one!, however I still think the lighthouse was the best :rolleyes:

lol...I might not go as far as calling it the best, but if it were just going in my house, it would have had a much better chance :)

Thanks again

Second-to-last sunset is my vote

Thanks!

I veiwed the photos and asked myself which ones would I like in my home. For me it's 4 and 11. Great photos, you obviously know what you are doing.

Thank you!

(edited)
This one reminds me of one I took down from Scripps during my trip to San Diego. La Jolla maybe?

Same type of rocks and everything.

Cool! That one's from Laie Point on Oahu. Took it during my honeymoon. We were getting some really nice waves for a few days, and they bounce off the rocks there pretty hard for some nice splash effects.

I think I'm going to get a print of the bromeliad and one of the yellow tidepool, and see which I like better in print version. If I still cant decide and the frames aren't too pricey, I may submit both of them.

Still looking for a good framer in the area, if anyone has a suggestion.

Thanks again everyone!

Edited by dshnarw

Was playing around with photos, and came up with a cartoonish version of the final bromeliad pic after framing.

3" white mat all around plus an extra inch on the bottom for weighting (which I'm still debating how much I like), and a 2" flat black wood frame.

IMG_2430_filteredV2borders-1.jpg

Prints should be here on Tuesday :)

• 1 month later...
sweet! Nice job, now we need a pic of the pic & frame :lol2:

thanks!

:laugh: if i still had the photo, i would have, but it was sold to the arts center during the exhibition.