Vortech MP40W Gen2 driver

gioNVA

Does anyone here have a Gen2 Vortech? Let me know. Looking to get my Gen1 flashed with the new version.

Thanks!

I gots lots!!

The third one just came back from Ecotech today.

bob

How are you liking yours by the way? What mode do you use mostly?

I am liking them lots! I use yellow, mostly. One of them has been back to EcoTech twice - at about $14 postage and insurance each time. First time it would NOT act as either a master or a slave - like the radio was dead. Second time - it got stuck doing its boot cycle - never-ending red-green-green-blue-blue-white....

Problem is - even after a month; I seem to always have tiny bits of detritus or sand floating around. Probably assisted by my gold-headed sleeper goby digging in the sand.

bob

I am liking them lots! I use yellow, mostly. One of them has been back to EcoTech twice - at about $14 postage and insurance each time. First time it would NOT act as either a master or a slave - like the radio was dead. Second time - it got stuck doing its boot cycle - never-ending red-green-green-blue-blue-white....

Problem is - even after a month; I seem to always have tiny bits of detritus or sand floating around. Probably assisted by my gold-headed sleeper goby digging in the sand.

bob

Ha!! I remember when I brought 3 of mine over to your place and saw the crap those pumps kicked up. I'm sure most of it has to do with that goby. I'd use one of your filter socks until you notice that most of the crap in the water has gone away.

*edit: sorry for the highjack. You can come over to my place too to get your pumps upgraded. Won't be home till Friday morning though.

Does anyone here have a Gen2 Vortech? Let me know. Looking to get my Gen1 flashed with the new version.

Thanks!

ditto, however anyone in the rockville area?