Water tanks in VA/DC/MD

ROBZ

I believe the Tractor Supply Company has them. Not sure if there is a store near you:

TSC

I know my local one has the horizontal ones. Not sure about verticals.

Ask or please with Highland Reefer to pick up a few Coke barrels? :) 55g and for $5 or $10, would be a better solutions wouldn't it?

Can one just go to a coke factory and buy one? or do you have to know somone there?

I need two of them please :)

You can buy them here: Hyattsville, Maryland. Pepsi Plant - Barrels are $5 each. Howard Turk, Recycling

Coordinator, 301.322.7000

I do not have any barrels left at this time. :)

Edited by Highland Reefer

You can buy them here: Hyattsville, Maryland. Pepsi Plant - Barrels are $5 each. Howard Turk, Recycling

awesome info!! Gonna have to get me a few of these for extra volume and RO waste storage now :biggrin:

Just for the record, it wasn't me that started it this time :biggrin:

Howard Turk has specific hours for pepsi barrel pick up, make sure you call him 1st. I would not bother to leave a message, he does not return messages. The best time to call is around 9-10 AM. :biggrin:

"Just for the record, it wasn't me that started it this time :biggrin: "

Yeah Right, :biggrin:

a..a...a....uhhhhhhhhhhhh

its his fault :biggrin: :biggrin: :blast:

Ask or please with Highland Reefer to pick up a few Coke barrels? :) 55g and for $5 or $10, would be a better solutions wouldn't it?

Anyone knows were can i get this locally or have one available? 80 plus gallons....

Vertical Utility Tank

cause shipping is the same $$$ of the value of the tank... :(

I looked locally a while ago and couldn't find anything. I never went to TSC to inquire if they could order one though. If you are successfull, please let me know. I might be down to get one too.

He normally closes around 2 PM so you may want to give him a call early and Friday is the only day that they sell them, also they only accept checks or money orders, so be prepared.

I have an extra 55 if anyone needs it. Already cleaned, and housed salt water for 4 months.

If you need more I have a couple I'm willing to part with. They are the same as the one from Chubaka. I cut the top off one and have rinsed it out several times (but can't get the smell of Pepsi out of it). The second one is uncleaned, but has it's top intact.

$ = Free (Wife Acceptance Factors have reached all time lows here)

Pickup = Anytime. Just let me know and I'll set them out back and you can swing by and grab them whenever.

PM me if interested.

If you need more I have a couple I'm willing to part with. They are the same as the one from Chubaka. I cut the top off one and have rinsed it out several times (but can't get the smell of Pepsi out of it). The second one is uncleaned, but has it's top intact.

$ = Free (Wife Acceptance Factors have reached all time lows here)

Pickup = Anytime. Just let me know and I'll set them out back and you can swing by and grab them whenever.

PM me if interested.

yep i need please!!! pM on way

I live in Culpeper, Va but work in Manassas/Woodbridge area.

MIke i send you a PM gimme a shout 202.3411409 im 10 min from woodbridge, maybe we could work something out?

If anyone needs a 55g drum I have several.

I am also interested, please let me know if you have any left?

Sid

703-989-0444