Free Equipment (light, tank and RO)

Grav

4x65w pc light. One bulb is out, could be bulb, could be ballast.

15w UV may need new bulb

2x hayward paper canister filters

2x ocean clear canister filters

Glass tank, 30 gallons??? gotta take a better look at it.

Email me for address Phil@reefescape.net

When you come pick stuff up, you set the price, whatever you think is fair. OR take it home and test it, then set the price.

No offer refused... NONE.

Located in Fairfax very near 7100 and 29, close to 50 and 66.

Edited by Grav

They are big... dunno model

One Ocean Clear has the paper filter, the other does not. Both are bolted to the same board and connected by a 1 inch hose.

Haywards have filters and there are spares.

48, yes

Lots of EMails, but I think everything is still out there.

Sunday is the deadline, what isn't gone gets tossed back into deep storage (sigh) too good to trash.

Phil

Light, tank and an RO (no DI, no pre-filters) are all that is left.

All are free, and unless someone takes / lets me know they are coming Monday, they will be trash in the morning

EMAIL for info

to anyome looking to pick up items i was there last night. the light looks to be in fine shape save a cracked splash guard. i have an inveret in my car and hooked it up and it runs i rearranged the bulbs for the non functioning one rotating a diffrent bulb in and it worked well there was a little flicker but it was probaby from stitting on the hood of my car or a wire/End cap that needed to be tightened. it was dark so i couldnt tell. its a working fixture would be great for a qt or budget display. didnt see any mounting legs but its easy to diy that or put the fixture in a hood. the tank that is there is a 29 gal of standard dimensions would make a good qt tank or sump looked structurally sound just not super pretty. lastlythe ro filter is just that a kent marine rig with two stages and has an automatic pressure shut off fitting/box itd be worth grabbing jus for that part alone.p

If you still have the light and RO, I can pick them up today. I'm located at 7100 and 29 as well, off Legato Road near the fire station. Pm a number to me.