Who's coming to the Frag Fest on 27 JULY 2008

YBeNormal

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'll be there with one guest. she will be wearing the i'm with stupid t-shirt. :biggrin:

Mine won't have the shirt, but she'll have the look!

Mine won't have the shirt, but she'll have the look!

Since this is intended to be a family event, we prefer that everyone wear be fully clothed. ;)

We will be there - there will be 2 adults, 2 teen age boys and 1/2 - (6yo girl who hardly eats!)

Can't wait!!

Thanks

Patti & Terry Bittner

We will be there - there will be 2 adults, 2 teen age boys and 1/2 - (6yo girl who hardly eats!)

Can't wait!!

Thanks

Patti & Terry Bittner

Patti,

So glad someone else is bringing teenagers...... how old are the boys???? We're bringing our 16 year old daughter. She's still on crutches from knee surgery and would love to have someone to hang out with when she's finished helping the special guest, Holly's clown husband~!

Maureen

Patti,

So glad someone else is bringing teenagers...... how old are the boys???? We're bringing our 16 year old daughter. She's still on crutches from knee surgery and would love to have someone to hang out with when she's finished helping the special guest, Holly's clown husband~!

Maureen

Oh boy - I am so sorry to hear about her knee - I went thru that in Sept 06 and I'm still not 100% but then again given my age no wonder...I wish her all the best with that! The boys are Josh 17 and Matt 15....I'm not sure if Jessi 6 is going to come with us or not just yet....sort of a long story.....I am looking forward to seeing you guys on Sunday!

If I get the move done in time, will be stopping in! :)