Anyone Near DC Going to BRK Today?

Brian Ward

Is anyone that's closer to BRK than I am headed out there today? I need 2 90 deg Street Ells MIPTxSLIP. I'll drive out there myself but I'd rather not. It's hard to get there by 8pm too due to traffic. I can't find any other place locally that stocks them.

~Brian

Is anyone that's closer to BRK than I am headed out there today? I need 2 90 deg Street Ells MIPTxSLIP. I'll drive out there myself but I'd rather not. It's hard to get there by 8pm too due to traffic. I can't find any other place locally that stocks them.

~Brian

shop is not open today! dont make the drive, no one is there!

john

shop is not open today! dont make the drive, no one is there!

john

Thanks for the heads up. I forgot you're closed on Monday. That's not good :( I really need that part .... Hopefully I can find another store that has it.

(edited)

Thanks for the heads up. I forgot you're closed on Monday. That's not good :( I really need that part .... Hopefully I can find another store that has it.

Have you tried Nolands on Wilson by 7 corners?

Edited by NRehman

Have you tried Nolands on Wilson by 7 corners?

No luck at every plumbing supply house. Fischer's Hardware in Springfield says they have it so I'm going to head down there.

No luck at every plumbing supply house. Fischer's Hardware in Springfield says they have it so I'm going to head down there.

Or can you not glue a threaded slip to a 90?

Or can you not glue a threaded slip to a 90?

Space limitation so I need the tight bend. Otherwise I'll have to re-plumb almost everything.

Space limitation so I need the tight bend. Otherwise I'll have to re-plumb almost everything.

you need 2" mpt x slp steet elbow? I can arrange to leave them out for you tomorrow if you dont get them. I was already at the shop this morning at 5am and cant get back there today.

john

you need 2" mpt x slp steet elbow? I can arrange to leave them out for you tomorrow if you dont get them. I was already at the shop this morning at 5am and cant get back there today.

john

Thanks John,

I actually need a 1.5". That is way above and beyond. Hopefully this store in Springfield has it - if not, I will be in touch. Thanks again!

~Brian

Fischer's is great. I can't tell you how many times they have had a plumbing part no one else had.

Also, if you bring your (expensive) shower valves in there, they will rebuild them with new seals practically for free

That place is a true institution!

tim

Fischer's is great. I can't tell you how many times they have had a plumbing part no one else had.

Also, if you bring your (expensive) shower valves in there, they will rebuild them with new seals practically for free

That place is a true institution!

tim

Fischer's had the part! Hooray! Interesting store, plumbing section was very well laid out. Tons of other interesting things there. The plumbing buyer for the store was working that section and gave me a weird look when I told him what I wanted - he didn't even know he had it. He also wanted to know what I was doing because NOBODY ever wants that part. Great to know that place is there now. Prices were good as well. Anyone doing plumbing should definitely check it out.

Glad to hear it worked out well for you Brian. And that there's a local store with hard to find plumbing parts, we usually have to order them and wait...........

Good luck.

Maureen

Glad to hear it worked out well for you Brian. And that there's a local store with hard to find plumbing parts, we usually have to order them and wait...........

Good luck.

Maureen

McMaster/Carr has almost always been next day to this area.

Wish I saw this yesterday Brian, could've had my driver drop them at your house during our DC runs.