Fish stores in Huston?

six-line

This was a very cool place I went to about 2 weeks ago on a business trip. It is a combo aquarium design/saltwater/freshwater store. Larger than anything I have seen in NoVa. It is right by the intersection of Kirby and 59. Scroll down when you get to the site below to see some of the facilities.

http://www.aquariumenvironments.com/umbrella/houston.html

(edited)

Huston?

What is this planet...Huston?

Ok so I can't type (or spell for that matter) Thanks for pointing it out. :blush:

DonP that's right down the road from where I'm staying and where my meeting is so I have that one on my list. Thanks.

Edited by six-line

That place looks awesome

Bet their prices are up there. Looks really nice though, I'll agree with that.

Ok so I can't type (or spell for that matter) Thanks for pointing it out. :blush:

DonP that's right down the road from where I'm staying and where my meeting is so I have that one on my list. Thanks.

Let me know if you find something else good in that area. I will be down there again next week.

I use to live in Houston and my fiancee still does. It depends on what side of Houston you are on. It is a big spread out place. I will send you a PM.

Txaggies,

I'm going to be near Sugar Land, Stafford area, Fallstone Rd is where my meeting is so I'm staying at a hotel off of beltway 8. If that gives you an idea of where I'll be.

DonP- I'll let you know what I find.

Thanks kngfisher for the links.

How can that place make money with facilities like that? Theres no way a LFS can be selling enough to support that place!

If they are making money... I need to get in on that.