Coral Frenzy, do you use this product?

CHUBAKAH

Recently found out about this product [thanks Justin] and I was curious how wide spread it is amongst the members here.

For those using this product, what have your results been?

I use it but have nothing else to compare it to. Seems to make all the corals open up begging for food though!

I use it but have nothing else to compare it to. Seems to make all the corals open up begging for food though!

have you noticed any improvements in the corals, as in growing spurts, better coloration, etc etc?

have you noticed any improvements in the corals, as in growing spurts, better coloration, etc etc?

I havent "not used" it so I cant tell how things grow without it. Everything seems happy at the moment <shrug>

(edited)

Eric W.'s tank is awesome, that alone is enough reason to use it!!

I started using DT Phytoplankton after he told me about it. No empiric evidence yet, but everyone seems happy. My tank seems to cloud a bit if I use 2 oz. I add 2 oz. every other day.

Eric.

I havent "not used" it so I cant tell how things grow without it. Everything seems happy at the moment <shrug>

Edited by civitan.erichanson

Eric W.'s tank is awesome, that alone is enough reason to use it!!

I started using DT Phytoplankton after he told me about it. No empiric evidence yet, but everyone seems happy. My tank seems to cloud a bit if I use 2 oz. I add 2 oz. every other day.

Eric.

I use DTs also. Forgot about that ;) Coral Frenzy one day, DTs the next. 3rd day is a break.

I may just have to pick some up and see if I get any kind of noticeable difference, and report back. I don't feel as though my corals are looking bad at all, I'm just curious if it will make any kind of a difference.

I'd really like to hear from someone that started using it after a long period not, and saw any kind of an improvement.

I use it as well. But I mix it with Reef Chili (basically the same thing) so I can't give you an answer to what your asking, however, my corals do seem to like the mixture.

Sandy

(edited)

THERE have been some really good..real world studies on most of these products....corals only seem to accept oyster egg type products....golden pearls...etc...turn off your sump pump for 6 hours at night...add oyster eggs and allow your diverse animals in your deep sandbed /rock to do there thing....a properly balanced tank should have a large night food factory happening....I also add coral vital/black power which has aminos/nutris/minerals..... :rollface:corals will have bright colars when you put them under 400 or more watts of blue light....2 250watt de fixtures under your corals will work like magic...

Edited by basser9