Vic's 120 Gallon Rimless Starfire Reef

Looking good! I love the black background... hopefully your tank holds up with that chip. I'd be too worried about it... what did glasscages say?

• 1 month later...

Well, I've decided to sell the system, so I've started photo logging all the corals I have. I'm just burnt out on the hobby right now and this upgrade has made me realize just how much work I'm having to do versus the enjoyment I'm getting out of it. I'm having to lug 65 gallons of water up a flight of stairs every month for topoff water and water changes (and that's with just 1 water change per month!).

Anyway, here's a few pics to start off with:

IMG_1154.jpg

IMG_1131.jpg

IMG_1125.jpg

IMG_1151.jpg

IMG_1147.jpg

IMG_1143.jpg

IMG_1164.jpg

IMG_1161.jpg

I'll post a for sale thread when I've got prices for everything drawn up.

I hope you'll give yourself some time to consider solutions to your challenges with the tank and try to make it work. It is SO beautiful, I just can't believe you can let this go................

If you must, we wish you the best.

Nah, I'm definitely selling. With my job, I'm out of town for nearly 40 weeks out of the year. I just don't have the time to enjoy it like I used to.

I'll have prices up before too long, first will be the corals/livestock, then I'll worry about the equipment.